Product Name: Affiliate Classroom 2.0
Launch Date: August 11th 2009 @ 12 PM EST
Product Author(s): Anik Singal
Product Price: Coming Soon..
Product Guarantee: 30 days
Anik Singal will be releasing his latest product Affiliate Classroom 2.0 on Tuesday, August 11th 2009 at 12 PM EST.
On this page, you will find:
* My Affiliate Classroom 2 Review
* My Affiliate Classroom 2 Conclusion: Is It Worth Your Time & Money?
* Information about My Affiliate Classroom 2 Bonus
* Affiliate Classroom 2.0 Review
Affiliate Classroom 2 is the next generation of online training from Lurn, Inc. The original Affiliate Classroom debuted several years ago and approximately 70% of the graduates of that program say they had all the marketing resources they needed to make money online.
Affiliate Classroom 2 is an improvement and calls itself an online university for affiliate marketers. Created by Anik Singal over a two year period, the Affiliate Classroom 2.0 training course provides step by step blueprints on how to make money online using the tools, techniques and templates that Anik uses to earn millions as an affiliate marketer.
Affiliate Classroom 2 is a comprehensive e-learning suite that includes not only coursework – but the tools, community, support and added edge that entrepreneurs need to make it from “I want to start my own online business” to “I own my own, profitable online business.”
What Does Affiliate Classroom 2 Look Like?
Here’s what Affiliate Classroom 2 members area will look like to students:
Affiliate Classroom 2This is the main page that students will see when logged in to Afffiliate Classroom 2 members area. We’ll touch on each of the main tabs as I cover other areas of the application.
What Makes Affiliate Classroom 2.0 Different from Everything Else Out There?
1. The Affiliate Resume / Affiliate Certification
Since Affiliate Classroom started certifying Affiliate Managers in 2007, Affiliate Managers, Networks and everyone else in the industry has been asking us: Can you certify Affiliates?
Well now we can say: Yes!
Affiliate Classroom students receive a “Class” ranking. This tells them, us, YOU and everyone else they are in touch with what level affiliate they are using a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the cream of the crop Super Affiliates.)
Affiliate Classroom use a combination of testing and real-world action to certify affiliates and give them a class ranking. Here’s what the “formula” looks like:
Affiliate Classroom FormulaAs students complete coursework and meet milestones, they move their way up the rankings. A Status Bar at the top of every page within Affiliate Classroom 2 reminds the students of their Class ranking and encourages them to increase it.
2. An Insane Number of Training Courses
Affiliate Classroom 2.0 is loaded with great training materials that show students exactly how to setup their website, generate traffic and drive buying customers to merchants/advertisers in return for top commissions.
Affiliate Classroom 2 is promising over 250 training courses available by the end of the first year. However, they are no slackers even now because there are 62 Courses being offered at launch covering the following topics
1. Affiliate Marketing – this section includes everything from the basics to advanced business models such as:
* Is Affiliate Marketing Right for You? If it isn’t, don’t you want to know immediately before you waste your time and money on something you don’t really want to do?
* What Affiliate Marketing Is and How It Works
* Affiliate Business Models
* Paid Search (PPC) Affiliate Business Model
* Natural Search (SEO) Affiliate Business Model
* Email (Opt-In) Affiliate Business Model
* Content Affiliate Business Model
* Comparison/Direct Sales Affiliate Business Model
* Community/Membership Affiliate Business Model
2. Legal and Ethical Considerations – this section provides you with “must know” information so you do not get into legal or ethical trouble as a result of just plain ignorance of the law covering:
* Legal & Ethical Issues in the Affiliate Industry
* Email Ethics and Spam Legislation
* Business Entities & Tax Considerations
3. Monetization – obviously the goal of setting up an affiliate site is to generate income. This section shows you exactly how to do that by discussing:
* Earning Commissions, CPA, and Other revenue sources
* Finding Products
* Finding Products that Fit Your Niche
* Niche Research & Selection
* Niche Research Tools: Free & Paid
* Merchants & Networks
* Finding & Evaluating Merchants
* Working with CPA Networks
* Working with ClickBank & Similar Networks
* Monetization: Choosing Affiliate Offers
* Monetization: Negotiating Commissions
4. Affiliate Websites – this section provides step by step training on how to setup your affiliate website the right way.
* Getting Started: Infrastructure, Tools, and Budgeting
* Building a Basic Website in HTML
* Choosing a Domain Name
* FTP, CPanel, and File Management
* Website Content & Copywriting Basics
* Copywriting – Articles & Blog Posts
5. Traffic Generation – without traffic to your affiliate website, it is impossible to make any money so traffic generation is one of the most important topics in the training. The following topics are covered:
* Traffic Basics: Types of Traffic
* Traffic Basics: Keywords & How They Affect Traffic
* Traffic Basics Metrics & Stats
* Free Traffic: Basic Models and Overview of Methods
* Free Traffic: Natural Search
* Free Traffic: Blogs and RSS
* Free Traffic: Opt-in and Email
* Paid Traffic: Paid Search (PPC)
* Paid Traffic: Ezine Advertising
* Paid Search: Principles and Best Practices
* Paid Search: Keywords, Bidding, and URLs
* Paid Search: Campaigns and Quality Score Issues
* Paid Search: Landing Pages and Websites
* Paid Search: Testing and Optimizing
* Paid Search: Intro to AdWords
* Paid Search: AdWords Campaign Setup
6. SEO Basics – search engine optimization is one way of getting free traffic from the search engines. But, to do so, you need to know the rules and how to use them effectively.
* SEO: Overview of Best Practices
* SEO: Keyword Research – Basic Methods
* SEO: On Page Factors
* SEO: Off Page Factors
* SEO: Link Building
7. General Marketing – No matter how great your website is, you still need to market the products you are promoting.
* Blog Business Models
* Content Marketing: Article Marketing
* Blog Marketing: Overview of Best Practices
* Blog Directories
* Web 2.0 Marketing: Overview of Best Practices
* Social Bookmarking: Why and How
* Viral Marketing: Video
* Email: Autoresponders
* Email: Incentivized Lists and “Squeeze” Pages
These first 62 courses appear to be a very good basic curriculum that will get you up and running and hopefully making some money online in a fairly short period of time.
3. More Supportive Content Than You Can Shake a Stick at
Not only is Affiliate Classroom 2 Training loaded with courses, we’ve also added a ton of great supportive materials.
Just take a look at the menu on the right – taken directly from the Training tab from Affiliate Classroom 2.0
Students can find everything from articles and case studies on a wide variety of affiliate marketing tools and techniques – to printable tip sheets and audio and video presentations that help reinforce the lessons in each of the courses.
Students can search the entire database of content by keyword – and – they can view lists of related content with each piece with the convenient list of “See Also” materials.
4. Fully Integrated Tools
Affiliate Classroom 2 ToolsAs if coursework, training and a ton of supportive content weren’t enough – we’re also filling Affiliate Classroom 2 with a great suite of tools.
Students can put their training to work using our keyword tools, URL tracking tools, a traffic-tracking tool that is easy to implement and understand, and a Datalocker where they can keep track of passwords, links and other files.
PLUS – Paid students have access to a fullyfunctional, hosting-included website builder. So there are no excuses – students can become affiliates right away!
5. A Community Built for Serious Networking
Affiliate Classroom 2 CommunityThe Affiliate Classroom 2 Community is more than just a forum… of course we have a forum…
But, we also have a way for students to build their professional, affiliate profiles. Along with their Class rankings, we track their:
* Niches per site
* Promotional methods per site
We’re working to help them build their resume – to use when applying for program and negotiating higher commission rates – AND when finding other affiliates to partner with.
Students can find one another and create profitable “friendships” with other affiliates in the same niche or using similar promotional methods.
They can communicate with each other in the forum – and one-on-one through the internal messaging system.
* Affiliate Classroom 2.0 Conclusion: Is It Worth It?
Affiliate Classroom 2 is an excellent training course for those who want to start a profitable online business or bring their existing business to the next level. If you are pressed for time or are more comfortable using self-paced individualized training, then this is the program for you. Affiliate Classroom 2 is designed to be flexible enough to fit and schedule and learning pace. I highly recommend Affiliate Classroom 2.0 course.
* Affiliate Classroom 2.0 Bonus
I have prepare the biggest Affiliate Classroom 2.0 Bonus packages for you. My Affiliate Classroom Bonus package is absolutely RELEVANT to what you’ll learn from Anik Singal and they COMPLIMENT all the sneaky tactics of Affiliate Classroom 2.0
In other words you won’t be getting a bunch of outdated PLR junk to clutter up your hard drive and you won’t be getting a bunch of crap that distracts you with information overload. My Affiliate Classroom 2 Bonus will help you to make MORE money in the long run!
To see more detail information about My Affiliate Classroom 2.0 Bonuses package, please visit the link below: